Services we offer
Flat Fix - $25
We will install a new tube to get you back rolling right away. That $25 includes: tube, labor, and tax!*
*Electric bikes, 29ers, internally-geared hubs, BMX bikes, folding bikes, and others may require an additional charge.
Wheel True - $29.99
Is your wheel wobbly? Bring it on in and we’ll take care of that. We’ll remove the wheel from your bicycle, check for tension, give it a lateral and radial true, asses the dishing of the wheel, and reinstall it.
We are happy to service electric bikes! E-Bike services are at a higher rate than standard bicycle services.
- We offer full service to brands we sell in-store, servicing electrical and mechanical components.
- We only offer mechanical service (work on tires, tubes, chains, drivetrain, brakes, etc.) to e-bike brands that we do not carry in store.
- We can not offer electrical repairs on e-bike brands that we do not sell.
- Customers will be asked to take battery home on any e-bike brands we do not sell.
- this is to avoid any confusion that we may or may not service electrical component, and to avoid the hazards of storing batteries in unknown conditions.
- We do not handle warranty claims for "Direct to Consumer" bikes, that is the customer's responsibility.
- We can fully service any non-electric bike from a DTC brand.